Last weekend, my sister Lisa and I went to our parent's house and helped paint. Justin was working so Kamalee got to come along. We decided it was a hat day...so she got to wear hers too. I think she liked it. Still a little big though, she had to wear it sideways so she could see! :) 
We decided Mom and Dad needed a little color in their living room. It is very blue now! But it looks nice...forgot to take a finished product picture...
guess she wasn't ready to wake up. we found her falling back asleep in the corner of the chair.
Tuesday was Justin and my 2nd anniversary. I did a BBQ theme. We had kabobs on the grill, I bought him that patio furniture and some grilling utensils. We were going to have our first meal outside on the deck but it ended up being windy and cold so I had to move it into the garage!

Kamalee had her try at a sippie cup for the first time. This one has a soft nipple so is basically like a bottle. She thought it was really cool at first and really liked it, but it comes out a little faster than her bobba so she didn't care for it as much then.

We decided Mom and Dad needed a little color in their living room. It is very blue now! But it looks nice...forgot to take a finished product picture...
guess she wasn't ready to wake up. we found her falling back asleep in the corner of the chair.
Tuesday was Justin and my 2nd anniversary. I did a BBQ theme. We had kabobs on the grill, I bought him that patio furniture and some grilling utensils. We were going to have our first meal outside on the deck but it ended up being windy and cold so I had to move it into the garage!
Kamalee had her try at a sippie cup for the first time. This one has a soft nipple so is basically like a bottle. She thought it was really cool at first and really liked it, but it comes out a little faster than her bobba so she didn't care for it as much then.On Wednesday, Kamalee met with her new OT that specializes in feeding support. She basically did an eval to see what she should start working on and was pretty impressed with everything. She said Kamalee's mouth looked great and she was learning to chew really well. Now all we need is some teeth! She said it is coming for DS kids to grind their jaw even if they don't have teeth yet and for the roof of their mouth to have a high peak but she said Kamalee's felt awesome! Then, Friday we had a PT appointment and the PTA that is going to start seeing her came out. The PTA said she has a nephew that was born 5 days after Kamalee (and from what I understood, he doesn't have any problems or disabilites) and said he doesn't sit as good as Kamalee! So she is right where her peers are!!! That is so great. That made me feel really good to hear that she is still keeping up with other babies her age! WAHOO!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment