Well it was a gorgeous day yesterday and today. Little windy today but SO warm! Yay for the sun! I wish I would have really got to enjoy it. Yesterday, we went to town with my sister JoAnn and did a little visiting and shopping. Then last night around 5, Kamalee woke up from her nap all stuffed and crabby. She screamed the whole way home from town and kept it up once we got home even. For one, I don't think she enjoys the warm as much as I do. She finally cried herself to sleep. She seemed to be better after her nap. She ate and went to bed really well. About 11:30 she was up so stuffy she couldn't breath and had a temp. So we pulled out the recently put away steamer and eucalyptus oil. We had hoped her stuffiness was gone for awhile. Maybe I should have just left it laying out and she wouldn't have got it again?! She was up a few more times in the night because she was comfortable sleeping. By morning, she seemed to be better and had smile and ate. Then came the nap and on to another fever. It was low about 101, but she was feeling pretty icky. Slept most of the day and wanted to be held. Hopefully it is just a virus and will pass soon. BUT...Last weekend on Mother's Day, Justin's Mom, Sister, Nephew, Niece and Brother all ended up with influenza b. Thankfully, Kamalee and I weren't there but Justin did go. He never got it luckily but could have been a carrier to us. Symptoms started 9 days later so I don't know that it would be influenza but you never know. Her symptoms right now are starting the same as our niece Kaelyn's did. So we are praying it is just a little bug or some teeth. Tomorrow she was scheduled to have her firs play date at the zoo... guess we will have to try it another day. I actually have a doctor appointment tomorrow, so I am just going to have her peek at Kamalee while we are there too! Please be a bug! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment