Kamalee woke up this morning with no fever! Hurray! She is still pretty stuffy and has watery eyes but was feeling better. I asked the doctor when I went in today and she said the only way for Kamalee to have gotten infulenza b is if Justin would have. She said he wouldn't pass it to her unless he had had symptoms of it. Good deal.
Since Kamalee was feeling a little bettter, we decided to keep our play date. We went to the zoo with our friend and two of or her kids. We had a really good time. Kamalee couldn't see most of the animals, except the goats. They jumped right up on the fence so she would sit straight up like they did and try to get them. It went really well for her first trip to the zoo. Of course, the batteries in the camera died after the first picture so I only have one from my phone. She made it until the end and as we were walking back to leave she zonked out! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment