In case you didn't read a couple blogs below (Michelle:o)...my computer was broke. Well, it is back up and running...so to speak. We had a new hard drive put in. So now I can blog again...however, my photoshop is no longer available on this new hard drive. Thanks to Damian my external hard drive is going to have a newer version. However, Damain had to go and get sick and didn't bring it up to me. (jk Dames, hope you are feeling better). So I do not have my photoshop working yet. And since my camera take photos at such a large size, I can't directly import them to blogger. Oh technology! So, I have some pictures of Kamalee and her puppy as she turned 7 months old, but you will have to wait for another day to see them. I did have some from before though...It was one of our first warm days in the 50 a few weeks ago. It was so nice Kamalee and I got to take her first walk outside. As you can tell, she enjoyed it. The first half she babbled the whole way...when I turned around to go home and checked on her, she was sleeping soundly!

Kamalee started therapy again on Thursday. It was her first appointment since surgery. She was pretty impressed on how well she was doing since we kind of took a month off with her limitations from the surgery. I was a little concerned that she would fall a month behind because of it, but she is doing really well I think. She has really picked up the sitting thing and can do it by herself for quite awhile. I think she could do it for a really long time but she realizes you let her go and turns herself around to find you and tips backwards then. We are now working on getting her to put her arms out if she tips to support herself and not tip. I am also working on her legs (this is my suggestion, not the PT). She doesn't put a ton of weight on them so I have been working her to try stand to build those muscles. She is getting better. Becky borrowed us her jumper. She hasn't figured out to jump just yet, but has learned to make it swing.

1 comment:
glad to hear that she is doing good!! I hate computers!! We had our hard drive crash awhile ago but we didnt get anything back...glad that u got ur stuff back!!
Post a Comment