Thursday, April 9, 2009

My baby...

...is growing so fast! She has been sitting so well lately. Thanks to my wonderful husband, you can all see for yourselves. Justin bought a memory card for my phone so we now have a way of making videos. Not the best video recorder, but it works for our small purposes.

(You may want to turn you volume down...the commentator is a little loud :o)

Well, another trip to the doctor again today. Kamalee was very thrilled to go and not be poked this time though. The doctor played with her and Mom was the one looked at. My strep test came back negative but she said I definetly had some sort of bacterial infection and was very swollen in the back of my mouth and throat. For the last week, it has hurt to even talk or move my tongue and just kept getting worse. Since we are going to be around family this weekend, I decided to make sure I didn't have strep. She sent me home with a z-pack. I took 2 doses and feel better already. It's not completely gone, but I can breath and talk again!

Kamalee goes in tomorrow for one more synagis and her flu booster. Hopefully that is the last of those 2 for awhile. Next week, she has another GI appointment and will hopefully be taken off of thickener. Fingers crossed.

Hope all of you have a Blessed Easter!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Strong little tyke.

Kristi said...

Cute!! She is doing great sitting up..thats awesome!!

Michelle said...

She is growing up so fast!! Doing great and cute as ever!