where did it go? I am done?

A couple of weeks ago Kamalee had her 6 month appointment and we started her on baby food! Then, she was 14 lbs, 5.5 oz and 25" long. That was almost a month ago now so I am sure she is well passed the 15 lb mark. My growin' girl!!!
I knew this girl liked to eat, but my goodness. She attacked the baby food. She has loved everything so far, but green beans. She must not like the grainy feeling but that's pretty good. She basically eats everything and we are now on to 2 jars a day plus cereal at night. Which is great because we got rid of 3 bottles a day. That should save a little on formula. She even had mashed potatoes, couple baked beans and mashed bananas off the table. I can tell she is going to love table food!!!!
wonder who she got that from?




6 comments:
Is my post a comment broke or does nobody follow us anymore??!! :0)
Nope not broke! LOL
Well, we know we only have to look about one a month or so to get updates... :P
Yeah, what do you do all day??
First of all...my computer was broken, give me a break! :) Second of all...you are one to talk Donna!!!
My daughter doesn't talk yet for the humor side...that's easy to blog about! hehe.
I can't believe how red Kami's hair looks in these!! So funny! Yeah, you need to update more with all that free time you have! Ha, ha! JK!
Post a Comment