We are still here! And we are all fine. My computer just decided to take a vacation for awhile. We were told the hard drive went out of it but it is back up and running, for now. We are going to get a new one this week. But since I have it back for a minute I thought I would let you all know what we have been up to. There is a lot that has happened but the most accessible pictures I have right now our these: Our trip to the Sertoma Butterfly house. Last Sunday, we went with Donna and her family. Luckily for her, it was a rainy cloudy day so the butterflies weren't sworming everywhere. Donna and Katelyn were a bit skiddish about things flying around them. They say there is many more flying about when the sun is out. Kami wore her sun outfit hoping to catch some. One did land on me and they got to see it up close and personal. Kamalee gladly would have tasted one, if we would have let her! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment