Thursday, March 12, 2009

Family Essence

I have been meaning to get pictures of our family since Kamalee was born...6 months isn't too bad, huh? Better than the scrapbook I am supposed to be making...that hasn't even got started. Michelle, you better get home soon or Kamalee will be 5 before I start! :)

I had so much fun photographing Justin and Kamalee. It was right after we got home from surgery so Kami wasn't in the greatest mood, but who could blame her?!
Then came my turn. I think I spent more time instructing my husband how to shoot the picture than actually just relaxing for the picture! As he states "I couldn't be a photographer"...I am thinking, well at least I feel like I know what I am doing now. Good to know he couldn't just point and shoot :) Everything was set up for him and that's all he had to do...we did end up getting some good ones, but only after a few laughs. He just wasn't quite ready for the speed of a professional camera!
Our sister in law, Jodi, snapped a few family portraits. THANKS Jodi! She did a little better than my husband ;) but Kamalee was tired and we had quite a few tears.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Cute!

Michelle said...

They are absolutely adorable!! It will be so fun to scrapbook.... Good job guys!

Kristi said...

Very cute!! Don't feel bad about the scrapbook..i havent even started Avery's. The only reason why i think i got Brielle's first year done is bc Michelle was down here:))

Molly Joy said...

Cute! love all your pics!