Last weekend, Justin and I went to a Second Chance Prom with a group of people. It was a benefit for the Cancer Cares Program in Watertown. We had a really great time, except it was our first time leaving Kamalee overnight. She did great....I just didn't handle it very well :)
I borrowed Dad's camera...got to the motel, took one picture and the batteries died. Great. Lisa's camera wasn't working so I took the batteries from her camera. About 4 pictures later, those die too...I guess I wasn't meant to be the photographer that night. So the pictures are terrible and I can't fix them because my photoshop isn't here yet and I can't turn them the right direction. So enjoy!

Trish, Lisa, Amy, Becky

3 comments:
That looks boring. I'm glad we were home on the couch.
Love the dress! Looks super cute on you...the pink on Justin too!
It was...you would have hated it D!
Thanks Jodi...Justin 'loved' the pink:) It was a great time...you guys are coming next year, I hear?!!!
Post a Comment