
Means another chance, right?! I had lost track on this thing I call blogging. Due to the lack of faith that I had, that anyone out there was reading! Little did I know, people missed me. :) So here I am, again, ready to get on track for 2011. This is my little family on Christmas this year. Kamalee is now 2 (as you have learned for the past 3 months from my last post, since it never changed :)
Most recent news, Kamalee will be starting a toddler and parent tumbling class on Tuesday. She has no idea what is in store for her, but I am beyond excited. Tomorrow, we go leotard shopping!!! She is gonna be the cutest little tumbler ever. Since, she isn't old enough to have her neck checked yet, she is not allowed to attempt somersaults or anything, but can still play and do most of the other activities. Once she is 3 we can check out her neck, and if everything is good there, we may keep this a permanent 'sport' for her. She is very flexible and full of energy, so I think she is gonna love this. I will take a video of her for all to see.
Keep watching for that!

3 comments:
Whoa!! I thought this blog was cancelled :) Good to see your back! Cute family pic. The tumbling class sounds fun and perfect for Cami!! Can't wait to see the video.
Yay! A post! I thought you gave it up for facebook and I was sad. :)Love the family pic.
Haha! I had given up...until my aunt and cousin...oh and husband, even yelled at me. Guess there is a few people out there following me. I will try to stay more faithful now.
I learned the other day... Your Faith is like a boat. The bigger the boat, the less you feel the waves. (Heart sigh)...I am building myself a bigger boat!
Post a Comment