Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tumble Time

Tonight, Kamalee had her first night of toddler tumbling class....let me just say... ADORABLE!!!! Omgosh, she had a blast. When it was time to go she didn't want to leave. I probably wouldn't have spent the money for this, but we have one program that will pay for a portion of it. Which I just found out today that we really aren't supposed to be on (another long story) so I figured we might as well use it while we can! It was a 40 min class. We started with bars. She couldn't do one that had a swing underneath very well, just due to the fact that her arms barely reached. But the one where she had to put her tummy on it, tuck her head, and flip to a mat, she loved! I couldn't believe she caught on to tuck under her head by the 2nd attempt. (especially since some other kids still didn't do that and they have been taking the class for awhile). She also did the big tramp and jumped in the pit of cubes. We did two different obstacle courses with different tasks. I was very impressed, she tried to copy everything and picked up a ton of it the first time. Can't wait til next week!







2 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! Her little outfit is too cute!

Donna said...

Bucket of cuteness.