It's just been one of those days today. Crabby, uncooperative child and craziness... Kamalee hasn't been participating in her therapies very well lately or listening. So it's hard to get things done. She is one stubborn little girl! On the good note though, I think she may be somewhat healthy again, after a month. (KNOCK ON WOOD!!!!) She still has cracked lips from cold sores but look 10x better that 2 weeks ago. Hopefully, we will stay healthy for a good stretch of time now. It's been one thing after the other lately.
Last week, we tried to video Kam at tumbling but she didn't feel good so she didn't cooperate very well and ... we probably should have tried our new video camera first. lol. We didn't completely know how to run it so we have about 10- 10 second videos instead of one continuous one. So sorry to those I promised....we will get you a video sometime though! :)
In some exciting news, Donna and I have teamed together for a Couture Photo Shoot. Check it out and refer anyone you know! (p.s....this was on FB for 10 minutes and we already have 3 bookings, so spots are gonna fill fast)
Last week, we tried to video Kam at tumbling but she didn't feel good so she didn't cooperate very well and ... we probably should have tried our new video camera first. lol. We didn't completely know how to run it so we have about 10- 10 second videos instead of one continuous one. So sorry to those I promised....we will get you a video sometime though! :)
In some exciting news, Donna and I have teamed together for a Couture Photo Shoot. Check it out and refer anyone you know! (p.s....this was on FB for 10 minutes and we already have 3 bookings, so spots are gonna fill fast)


1 comment:
How Fun!! Great pics of the girls.
Post a Comment