Saturday, January 8, 2011

Rewind: END of October, Halloween

This year, we dressed up and went to a Halloween party at my sister's. I had a list of couples that we could be and of course Justin picks the Simpson's. Thought it would be easy, but boy we sure were cute ... something.

This is the cousins/brother/sisters that were there.
LtoR: Randy, Donna, Trish, Becky, Lisa, Amy, Tara, Kevin
Aren't we hot?!

Just the sisters, minus 1.

My Halloween Cake. I don't think anyone knew it was food...

Me and my Homie!


Sadly, Kamalee was puking and running a temp on Halloween, so she didn't even get to put her costume on! :( I think I was more sad than her. But a few nights before we carved pumpkins at J's mom's house....She did get to do that watch that. She didn't want to come anywhere near touching that stuff.


2 comments:

Kristi said...

Them are some cute costumes:) especially Randy's shorts..LOL!!!!!

Amy said...

yeah, he's always gotta be center of attention. lol!