One year ago, yesterday....this is what we were doing....
waiting and waiting. praying. keeping ourselves, somewhat, occupied. waiting and waiting.
waiting and waiting. praying. keeping ourselves, somewhat, occupied. waiting and waiting.One year ago, yesterday, Kamalee had her surgery. We are so glad that is she is doing well and are very blessed. Last year at this time, was really hard. But she is such a fighter and now it feels like we missed a whole year. She got too big, too fast! :)
This is Kamalee after surgery, sedated and sleeping.

And now today....
We had cake and ice cream to celebrate!
Ok, so I tried my hand at the 'heart' cake....If you follow Holly or Kristi's blog, you will have seen what this should have looked like. I kind of rushed and didn't think through my carving. the top point of the heart got a little low. I decided it looked like lips instead. Mom thought angel wings. Either way...I decided I am pretty dang good to be able to do all 3 in 1 cake!!!! =)

4 comments:
Man, it goes by fast, hey? At least you tried the cake and it looks nummy! I haven't yet...
Time does fly...huh!!! Your cake looks great!!!! Its alot of work..hey!!!!
Awesome job!!
We are so happy that Kami has been such a strong trooper through everything! Time has flown. What a cake!!! She deserves it. :)
Post a Comment