Wednesday, March 10, 2010

PoshTales first show

This weekend we launched the first show for PoshTales. To be honest we didn't expect much here. It was in a little coffee shop in Brandon and we basically wanted this as a run through for our next show. (Which is the Sioux Falls Mall, March 19 and 20. Come see us if you can!) But we actually had a great turnout and did really well. I took a couple days off to start focusing a little on what was supposed to be my actual job (designerGENES). But I am guess it will be back to hitting it hard towards then end of this week and ALL of next week to get ready for our mall show. I think that is going to go really well!!
Here are some snaps of our little display. Some nicer photos will be coming soon thanks to Donna's friend Amy Lawrence. She was nice enough to drop by and get some good photos.Donna


Bubbles at work cutting out some signs, last minute.


This little girl tried on one of my headbands. She was adorable!!!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Thats awesome that everything went great!!!1