skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sica Hollow







Whew! Time sure keeps passing by in between my blog posts. I am starting to wonder how my life got so busy! Most recently, pain went through my house. I started the week out in the clinic with an unsure result of severe pain in my rib and back. After 4 hours, blood work, x-ray, ua, gi cocktail (omg...YUCKY), demoral and and IV I was sent home to rest. If after sleeping I was to return that night by 7 for admittance to the hospital. Well, I slept for 17 hours, instead of the 3 I expected! My hubby kept checking on me but I would only wake enough to say I was ok and go on sleeping. I spent most of the next day sleeping as well. Then, Wednesday rolled in and I took an overdue visit to have my wisdom teeth pulled. (Which had caused a 4 day migraine the week before) OUCH! I am finally in very little pain today and am eating normally. Thank goodness. That was a tough 5 days. Meanwhile, I got another year older. Not feeling the best, I was still able to celebrate. My husband, Kam and I went to Sica Hollow. (Pics are from our day trip) I had never been there before but always wanted to. It was so pretty. I would love to go back when the leaves are changing (and hopefully when I am in better shape. got tired fast :) Next time, I think we HAVE to do the horseback riding.
No comments:
Post a Comment