Hope you all had a really great 4th. We were very busy and it completely tired Kamalee out. She fell asleep in the highchair today :)
Friday, Justin had the day off so we went to the zoo. We also took 5 of my nieces. It was a good time. I think all of the kids enjoyed it. Then we did July birthdays. So that itself was a long day. Saturday, we were up early to go to the infamous Kranzburg Parade. Justin and I had never gone before. But it was pretty fun. We spent some time with Justin's Grandparents and then relaxed at home. Sunday, we had a shrimp boil at the lake with Justin's family. YUMMY!!!!!! Kamalee had her first boat ride of the year and fell asleep! :) She zonked out and didn't move until this morning! So Justin and I got to go back out and jump off. Our first lake swim of the summer...and it's July! Where did the time go!?!?!
(pics are not loading, will try to post them later)
Friday, Justin had the day off so we went to the zoo. We also took 5 of my nieces. It was a good time. I think all of the kids enjoyed it. Then we did July birthdays. So that itself was a long day. Saturday, we were up early to go to the infamous Kranzburg Parade. Justin and I had never gone before. But it was pretty fun. We spent some time with Justin's Grandparents and then relaxed at home. Sunday, we had a shrimp boil at the lake with Justin's family. YUMMY!!!!!! Kamalee had her first boat ride of the year and fell asleep! :) She zonked out and didn't move until this morning! So Justin and I got to go back out and jump off. Our first lake swim of the summer...and it's July! Where did the time go!?!?!
(pics are not loading, will try to post them later)

No comments:
Post a Comment