Thanksgiving concluded for us yesterday...unfortunately. We had a great thanksgiving, twice. Our second one finished up the holiday yesterday. We made the trip to SF to have a family meal at the hospital and for one LAST visit with Kathy in the hospital. She will finally be coming home this Friday. The last visit was so joyful knowing that we won't have to see her there anymore but was also very emotional having to say goodbye for one more week.
I just want to tell all of you reading this...I am so very thankful for you! This past year has gone by so quickly but we have gone through so much. I am so thankful the loving family God has given me. Hold your loved ones tight this coming Christmas Season!
Me and my baby!!
Abbey, Kathy, David, Justin(his 2 sisters and brother)
Sisters-in-LawAmy, Jodi, Kathy
At my Mom's, the day of thanksgiving. It was such a great day and we had awesome food!!!!! I forgot to take my camera out that day so I only have a couple.
Fun news of the day: Kamalee got her 2nd tooth on thanksgiving day! YAY!
Cousin Sawyer and Kamalee





1 comment:
It is soo awesome that Kathy gets to go home!! What a blessing! The pies look yummy!!
Post a Comment