Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Deer Hunter

My little hunter girl. When I was pregnant I found these bibs at a rummage for like a buck so I couldn't pass them up....I figured if I had a girl I would just put pink with them. And I did. Plus, we had to have the orange hat...don't want to get any tickets, like her daddy!! :)
Kamalee got to dress like Dad this weekend for open rifle season. We all went to Grandma Farley's for a delicious supper that night. Jodi got some pictures of Kam and Dad together in their camo since my camera didn't cooperate...so I will get that here later.




HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

May each of you truly have thanks in all the good you have. I know our family has really had their eyes opened to God's good work and are SO thankful. We will be having a special and very THANKFUL thanksgiving with Kathy in the hospital on Sunday.
(She gets to come home on Dec. 4. Praise God.)




1 comment:

Kristi said...

haha..love the camo..very cute:))