I know ... I can hardly believe my baby is 1!!! Yes Holly I did make the headband. Donna and I are in attempts at creating a boutique for my photography business to raise awareness of DS. This is one thing we have made.
Living in Ulschmid Utopia is like a dream. I really have the most blessed life that I could have asked for. Married to a one-of-a-kind man, my best friend. We are high school sweethearts with a one-of-a-kind daughter. Kamalee Joy was born with Down Syndrome...the most unique daughter I could have imagined. She is tender-hearted, creative, independment and the sweetest thing you could ever imagine. I owe so much to her. She has truly change my life and inspired so much. My photography is done by her inspiration. You can see some of my work at (www.designergenesphotography.com). Please share in our Joy and see the happenings in Ulschmid Utopia.
5 comments:
Amazing she's a year already...love the outfit!! And adorable pics as always:)
Oh cute! Shaelynn has the same dress too!
Wow a year already!! So cute:) did you make her headband? love all the pics especially the one with her face all scrunched up and her adorable smile!!
I know ... I can hardly believe my baby is 1!!! Yes Holly I did make the headband. Donna and I are in attempts at creating a boutique for my photography business to raise awareness of DS. This is one thing we have made.
How adorable..LOVEd the fifth one that face is cute...
Post a Comment