Friday, July 31, 2009

A little behind


Sorry we haven't updated for awhile. Since last Wednesday....


We finished out the week in Apple Valley, MN. Kamalee and I did some shopping the last day before we had to go. And that is always fun. Saturday, we went to my cousin's wedding shower and later that night was her bachellorette party. Good time. But Sunday I started not feeling so good. It got worse and worse then I finally called the dr. on Wednesday. She told me to come in right away. She suspected (as did I) that I was having gallbladder problems. We did an ultrasound but it came back negative that there was no stones. So....sent me to the hospital yesterday morning for a HIDA scan. That was yucky. I layed on basically a board for 2 hours and held still while they injected me with radioactive stuff. Well, that came back negative too. However my dr. talked with a surgeon and they both decided with my pain and with my family history I should talk to him. So later today I have a surgical consultation....so, we'll see what happens. Oh and to top it off...it's my bday tomorrow. FUN day :) lol.


OH!!! but there is some good news. Kamalee missed PT yesterday so they came this morning. AND......she pulled herself up BY HERSELF hanging onto the stool. YAY! And she did it about 3 times. The PT and I were so excited and hugging on her! :) I will try to get video of that for you to see, soon!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Hope everything turns out ok for you!! Go Kamalee..thats awesome!!

Jodi Ulschmid said...

Yay Kami!!! Go, go girl, get your mommy running! Ok, maybe not until she gets to feeling better.