Thursday, July 16, 2009

Shake it!

Kamalee is starting to explore and learn so many new things! She has now learned to shake all of her toys and bangs on a little drum thing she has. It is so cute to watch and she gets so excited when you yay for her!

Last night we had a fun time going for supper and the casino. Kamalee stayed with Aunt Lisa and when I went to pick her up about 9:00, she was awake. So she played with Uncle Randy awhile and we came home. Still awake about 10:00 when we got home, she played more with Daddy and ate a bobba. Finally, asleep for the night at 11:00. Usually a 6:00 AM riser, she slept in this morning. Which is great for Mom but not today. We usually are up and playing when Justin leaves for work at 7:30 but Kamalee was sleeping so he put her in bed with me. At 8:25 I looked at the clock and remembered it was PT day, 9:00 AM. I jumped out of bed and looked at my date book. OH NO! PT comes at 8:30 today! ugh.....I hurried and threw some clothes on and they knocked on the door. Kamalee worked in her PJ's and I snuck away to at least brush my teeth! :o) Guess we better check the date book before bed from now on.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Cute..ive done that many times...at least u didnt have to hurry up and leave..i did that this last wednesday..and ended up rear ending someone..ooppss!!