My sister, Donna, started a freelance writing with a company called eXaminer.com and she reffered me to write as well. I have been accepted to write as a Parent of a child with Special Needs. This is an exciting way to share our experiences for other families and to share the difference that I assume 'normal' parents don't go through.
If you are interested, please subscribe to email and add to favorites and I will receive credit for any traffic on my site.
http://www.examiner.com/x-15222-Sioux-Falls-Special-Needs-Kids-Examiner#fragment-4
If you or anyone you know may be interested in doing this please let me know. It is available for anyone in the U.S. and they are looking for refferals!
We camped all week last week and enjoyed the weekend. Today has been laundry catch up so I will get some new pictures posted soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great work on the article, Amy!
Post a Comment