This is Kamalee's new thing....she sings (fights) sleep til the very last second. Every time.
We have been having a good time in Apple Valley so far. Yesterday, I helped my sister design some business cards for her husband. (I hope it is ok I shared them :) Then Kamalee and I swam for about an hour. Justin came back from school and we found Kohl's and did a little shopping. While I was searching throuhg the clearance racks, sirens started blaring. I looked up and nobody seemed to care. In watertown our sirens go off when there is a tornado and they start talking. No talking here, just sirens. I found Justin and we talked about what it meant. We decided it must not mean the same as Watertown sirens as nobody was becoming frantic, except us. I guess there was storms in chaska and were headed that way and that was just a weather warning. yikes, don't scare us like that. Then Justin's Aunt and Uncle took us for supper at an authentice italian restraunt...Stephano's. MMM...later, coldstone!! MMMmmmm..... :o)
this is the backside of the business card. The front is another picture and his logo but I didn't take that picture so I won't take credit for it. I did do this one though at one of his Christmas concerts last year.

1 comment:
haha...cute video..
Post a Comment