Monday, June 21, 2010

Quick update...

Just a quick update on some of Kamalee's doings! I hope to get caught up with pictures and things soon.

Today, she had her first home visit with Early Headstart. WOW! Alot of info came at me today. She just played. I think this is going to be really helpful for her. I didn't realize how many small skills there are that I haven't even tried showing her. I don't really know if she can do them because I have never even thought to try. She will be coming once a week for an hour and a half. She is gonna be so smart, in no time. =)

She has really been doing good in OT lately and with signs. She has done/does about 10 different signs. Plus she is getting really good at imitating hand songs (patty cake, itsy bitsy spider), winking and waving bye. We still aren't quite walking alone yet. But she has been concentrating on other areas lately.

The summer is going by fast already and Kamalee loves being outside.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

LOVe the new look!!! Glad to hear things are going good!!!