Kamalee pooped and peed in the potty!!!!
I am just so very excited about this. The second attempt to put her on today and we made it in time!!! Earlier it ended up on the floor. =) ok, so I know we are a long way off from potty training but it was still exciting. Took pictures of her after and she was so proud and huge grins...but she was just getting into pajamas and so she was naked...guess I won't share! lol.
I am just so very excited about this. The second attempt to put her on today and we made it in time!!! Earlier it ended up on the floor. =) ok, so I know we are a long way off from potty training but it was still exciting. Took pictures of her after and she was so proud and huge grins...but she was just getting into pajamas and so she was naked...guess I won't share! lol.

2 comments:
yeah for Kami!!!
p.s. - where have you been lately??? Do you still live in thomas? :)
Most days....where you been? Hear I will be missing you even more soon! =(
Post a Comment