Monday, January 25, 2010

A week's review

This week kept us busy and going once again. First, I am proud to say...Kamalee has official said 'bye-bye' to her bobba for the last week! YAY! She has been using her sippie for a week. We still have some thickener but is at half the normal amount. Hopefully this week we will be attempting to lower it again. She has also been brushing her teeth. Well, with a little mommy help of course. But she loves it. She is a little cruiser anymore. She is quickly growing and becoming a big girl. She crawls, fast. And is moving all around the furniture and is constantly going up and down. She hasn't yet dared to let go off both hands and attempt the feet movement, but she is close. Everyday, it seems that she does something new.
Monday, Justin once again started city league basketball. Hoping for a year without a black eye...he came home his first night with a black ... toe?! His toe is very swollen and bruised still...he says its not hurting but it looked nasty. Pics to come. He also joined a 2nd team with my bro Randy and Cousin Kevin....this team had quite a few players. But it's a good thing as most of them are late 20, non-basketball players. Which requires some rest time :) They didn't win, but I couldn't tell you why. Kam and I spent most of our time in the bathroom. She went 5 days without incident (which means no puking. that's huge for her!!) but apperantly she saved it all up for when I was finally out of the house. Needless to say her and I both smelled terrible and missed watching the game. I think she may have drank too much milk before we left and that was the problem. We haven't had major incidents since so we are watching how much she drinks at a time and making sure it isn't more than a few ounces. I think she doesn't understand when she is full. We are working on this and will be talking the the G doc next month.
I will try post some pictures of last week, soon.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Avery does the same thing with her cup!!! She will easily down her cup then puke it back up later..

Amy said...

What do they say about that kristi? I figure it normal but it rather annoying.