We visited the regular clinic dr. yesterday for Kamalee's 15 month well baby appointment. For the most part, things are looking well. She was impressed with Kamalee's doing and progress. Except, she went down on weight charts instead of up. I reported that she eats continually but is extremely active. Dr. Lenssen was not concerned by it but did suggest that we give Kamalee pediasure once a day as a snack just to boost some calories. She got 3 shots yesterday but thankfully that keeps her current. Meaning NO more shots (other than flu) until she goes to school! SO HAPPY for that....since the flu one must have hurt because she was up all night crying in pain. This morning when I gave her a bath we discovered a bruised little leg. Poor girl!
We also learned that when we made that ER visit a few weeks ago...she did have a 'confirmed case' of H1N1. It was sent to the state and CDC sent a report to our dr. confirming it. Good news, she got it, lived it and survived it without getting too sick...so she should not ever get it again.
Today she tried her hand at self feeding with a spoon. I am proud to say she ate a whole plate of noodles with only a small amount of help from momma. I would put it on the spoon and she could grab it and feed it to herself. We are still a bit messy at this but for only her 3rd attempt she did a pretty darn good job!
What a cute lil mess!

We also learned that when we made that ER visit a few weeks ago...she did have a 'confirmed case' of H1N1. It was sent to the state and CDC sent a report to our dr. confirming it. Good news, she got it, lived it and survived it without getting too sick...so she should not ever get it again.
Today she tried her hand at self feeding with a spoon. I am proud to say she ate a whole plate of noodles with only a small amount of help from momma. I would put it on the spoon and she could grab it and feed it to herself. We are still a bit messy at this but for only her 3rd attempt she did a pretty darn good job!
What a cute lil mess!

Here she is showing me her spoon!

For the unknowing to sign language.... ALL DONE!!!! =)
To make it even cuter....I kept saying Kami do. Kami do it. Kami hold the spoon and she said KAMI! So funny!
This week has been very busy for my photography. I put in 5 orders for Christmas cards and a Senior order. Hopefully I can share some pictures with you soon (some of you may be getting cards so I will wait a little closer to Christmas not to spoil the fun).

2 comments:
Soo cute! If it had been either of my little guys that plate would have been history!! lol
Cute!!! The pediasure will def give her extra calories and extra weight..i was so amazed at how much and how quickly Avery gained weight when they put her on that stuff!!!
Post a Comment