Finally...posting pictures of the few decorations we have. This was last week so we do have a few more gifts under the tree now.

In so many ways and so many times...we have been told Kamalee is 'unique'. Some not so nice ways and some in gracious and beautiful ways. Time and time again she has proven herself to be different. Yet again... We discovered she has a MOLAR tooth. I was so shocked when I saw that big tooth up there. She has two bottom teeth but none on top, until now. She is working on getting one on the other side too. While the dentist isn't concerned he seems to thing it is 'unique' to get the molar before front teeth. Turns out I know another mom of a child with DS who had similar teeth, so I guess she isn't completely unique. But I thought it was kinda funny and wanted to share. Here she is after discovering the tooth. She has been chewing on cold cloths this week to sooth her a little.


In so many ways and so many times...we have been told Kamalee is 'unique'. Some not so nice ways and some in gracious and beautiful ways. Time and time again she has proven herself to be different. Yet again... We discovered she has a MOLAR tooth. I was so shocked when I saw that big tooth up there. She has two bottom teeth but none on top, until now. She is working on getting one on the other side too. While the dentist isn't concerned he seems to thing it is 'unique' to get the molar before front teeth. Turns out I know another mom of a child with DS who had similar teeth, so I guess she isn't completely unique. But I thought it was kinda funny and wanted to share. Here she is after discovering the tooth. She has been chewing on cold cloths this week to sooth her a little.



3 comments:
Kolby's been getting his teeth in odd too..but I knew it was normal so I wasn't worried. Strange kids;)Love your Christmas decor! I decided against putting up our big tree because I'm too lazy to keep Kolby away!
Avery got her teeth in wierd to!!!!
She is still working on an eye tooth!!!
Looks festive! I haven't seen Kami forever and she is getting soo big!! Will i get to see you at Christmas...?? :)
Post a Comment