...means busy days for the Ulschmids.
Not sure even where to begin. This past weekend Amy photographed her first wedding for 2010. It was a little chilly but turned out great. Photos to be coming soon.
Then Saturday, we headed to Minneapolis with some friends to celebrate Justin's birthday. We shopped, ate and hot tubbed. Then, Sunday we got to see the new MN Twin's Stadium and watch the game. They lost, but it was exciting to see the new place.
This week we put up the swingset from my Dad. Kamalee loves swinging!!! Plus we got Duke's kennel up and have spent many days/nights outside playing.
Kamalee and I got our first sunburn yesterday. Very mild, but we have to watch her with that white skin she has!!!!!
Starting today, I am working at Billions answering phones for 12 days. They are having an offsite sale so I am helping out. We will see how this goes :)
In Kami news...she had a 6month review with her therapies and birth to three coordinator. Everything went well. Quick means good! All therapies are remaining the same. They all agreed that she is progressing really well and the therapies that we have are adequete. She surprises us everyday with her progression. She has now taken a total of 3 steps alone. She stood in the middle of the yard. (went from sitting to standing with no help) She is speaking: Momma, Dadda, all done, what's that and has occassionally said papa and more. (she babbles unknown words, all day :) She signs, more, eat, puppy and all done. Plus, she just recently learned to say moo for cow and rururur, for puppy. As for doctors...we don't need to see anyone special (except for cardiologist every 6 months, but that's for life). YAY! for a little normalcy.
Also, we contacted the InterLakes Community Action in our county see about getting her ready for schools. Turns out they actually offer an in-home service for headstart. It's broke into 2 secitions; with an eary headstar and regular. Early headstart can begin at pregnancy until 3 and then headstart from 3-5. It's income based; however, since Kamalee is on an IFSP she should be eligibile. So we are applying for this and if accepted she may begin right away. I am glad that it is home-based. For awhile there I thought she might be going to school at 3. But now she can stay with me until 4 like most other kids.
I have pictures too...but I am 'working' right now. Will update when I can!!!!

1 comment:
Wow!! sounds like things have been busy..Good job Kami on taking some steps..thats awesome!!!
Post a Comment