Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Learning New Things

Last night, Kamalee and Justin were rocking together. I looked over and she had the biggest grin so I blew her a kiss. She giggled!!! You are very lucky to get a giggle from our lil girl. She doesn't think too many things are worthy of laughter. For some reason that tickled her funny bone. So I kept doing it and eventually she made the 'kissy' face back at me. So adorable!!!












For about the last month, both OT and PT have been working with Kamalee getting on her hands and knees. She is very stiff and sometimes down right refuses to bend her knees. She has got to the point she straightens out so tight we cant force her to bend them and she just screams! Well I have been working extra hard with her the last couple weeks to work on that. She has come so far in the last two weeks. And here is proof...


Because of her short little arms and legs she is only about 2 inches off of the floor but nonetheless, she is OFF the floor!! Yippie! She isn't quite daring enough to try move but she will tolerate me moving her hands and legs to get to the other side of the room. It won't be long now...... :o)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow she's doing awesome! She'll be passing Kolby up in no time:)

Kristi said...

Yay!!! Go Kamalee!!!